Mobile units offer large capacity, flexible, economical and rapid evaporation solutions to e implemented.
Road transport of the units takes place using adapted trailers, to reach most industrial sites. No special permissions are required and any type of road can be used.
With a capacity of 4 tonnes per hour for falling film and forced circulation evaporation, direct vapour or mechanical compression can be used.
An absolutely confident operation
France Evaporation's additional services ensure that installation and operation is managed with confidence, with minimal intervention from your teams:
- Standalone facility, delivered turnkey
- Fully controlled and automated units
- Remote monitoring (3G connection included)
- Operating assistance
- Management of consumables and reagents
- Availability rate over 90%
All the advantages of renting
- No investment
- Rapid implementation
- Minimal maintenance
- Rental periods adapted to any type of problem
Low operating costs
Specialists in thermal recovery, France Evaporation designs high-performance solutions in terms of energy efficiency and operating costs.
- Power consumption less than 100 kW
- Thermal consumption of less than 100 kg/hr
- 26 kW.h/hr power per ton of evaporated water
Safety, quality and environmental respect
100% secure, our mobile units provide a discharge quality in the natural environment which permits its usage on any land type and on every environment.
- Skid unit
- Falling film evaporator
- Forced circulation evaporator
- Mechanical Vapour Compression
- Optional boiler
- Footprint: 6m x 6m
- Height: 7.5m